We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications here.)
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our servers. You are responsible for keeping any password and user details confidential.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you here. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes here at any time here (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
8. Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Updating of personal information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
10. Deletion of personal information
You may instruct us at any time to delete any personal information we may hold here.
This document was last updated 11th June 2018.