The FLIR E95 has the sensitivity and resolution you need to diagnose electrical faults, find hidden deficiencies, and keep your workplace running smoothly. This thermal imaging camera offers high-performance features, such as laser-assisted autofocus and on-screen area measurement, plus 161,472 (464 x 348) points of temperature measurement and wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C. The E95 has a superior spot-size ratio and is sensitive enough to detect minute temperature differences.
- Detects temperature differences down to 0.03°C for early identification of air leaks and moisture.
- MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors.
- The true 42° field of view* (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens.
- Measure the area (m2 or or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen† with data from laser-assisted autofocus.
- Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding and documenting problems easier and more efficient.
- Connect over Wi-Fi to the FLIR Tools mobile app for faster reporting and sharing of images.
- Append images with FLIR moisture meter data via the METERLiNK® connection.
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork.
- Vibrant, 4” touchscreen with 160° viewing angle.
- Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation.
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass.
- Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty.